High marks in the recent C.B.S.E., +2 exams.

In the recently concluded C.B.S.E., +2 exams, students of Amrita Vidyalayam, Thiruvalla secured high marks. 35 students from plus two attended the examination. For Av Thiruvalla, in Science, Nandhu. G. Nair was the topper with 91.2%. 80% secured distinction and the remaining 20% got first class.